How to book a Pass'Relax?
Procedure for the purchase of the Passeport-Vacances
Booking opens: from June 1st to September 17, 2019
Last deadline to mail your choices: September 21, 2019
You must live in one of the partner towns (tab Municipalities) to get the special price of Fr. 50.00 for the first child and Fr. 45.00 for each sibling.
If you live outside of our partner towns, the price is Fr. 125.00 for the first child and Fr. 120.00 for each sibling.
Purchase by Internet
- 1. Your parents must pay the Passeport-Vacances on the account CCP 17-549142-5 or IBAN CH03 0900 0000 1754 9142 5 on the of the Passeport-Vacances - Ch. de la Grosse-Pierre 1 - 1110 Morges by indicating your surname, first name, birthdate and their mobile number.
- 2. Upon payment, your parents will receive on their mobile phone the Passeport number with the access code allowing you your choice of the activities. The brochure, only in computer format, is located at the bottom of the site’s home page.
- 3. Go to www.pv-morges.ch under the tab interactive site and insert your codes. Fill in your choices and complete or correct your data if necessary.
You can choose :
- - Activities (group activities with the Passeport-Vacances and internships Pass’Avenir)
- - Vouchers
- - Combination of activities with vouchers, knowing that you’ll get s maximum of 6 activities and/or vouchers per week (does not include the Pass'Avenir internships)
To be able to send you the vouchers, you must fill them in with your choices on the computer. The vouchers show a fictitious date to be able to manage them in our computer system. Of course, you can use them freely during the days indicated on every voucher; alone, with your family or with your friends. Also read the tab Vouchers 13 - 16 years !
Direct purchase - Payment cash on place
Centre Commercial MM du Pont-Neuf, Supermarché Migros entry
Wednesday August 28 14h00 à 18h30
Friday August 30 16h00 à 19h30
Saturday August 31 10h00 à 17h30
Passport number and access code permitting the activity choices, will be given you at that time.
Activity distribution will be done for everyone on September 24th, 2019. Confirmation of your activities determined by computer draw will be sent to you around September 30th, 2019.
Purchased passports will only be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate !